Wunderlich wind deflectors
»VARIO-ERGO+« and »VARIO-ERGO 3D(+)«
Information & Specifications
It's often the case when using windshields on the motorcycle; depending on the size of the rider and the position of the windshield, turbulences can arise that negatively impact the joy of the ride. The wind trailing edge on many original windshields can be optimised with our wind deflectors and the negative impacts of turbulences can be noticeably reduced. Wunderlich has developed individually adjustable wind deflector for this case: »VARIO-ERGO+« as well as the »VARIO-ERGO 3D(+)«.
»VARIO-ERGO+« and »VARIO-ERGO 3D(+)« differ in their respective, striking forms. The »VARIO-ERGO+« wind deflector has an aerodynamic, rounded trapezoid shape. The »VARIO-ERGO 3D(+)« variant has a flow-optimised, strongly contoured form and offers even more options for individual adjustment thanks to the rotating middle hinge. Both versions are excellent at effectively reducing turbulences while you ride.
Experience that unencumbered riding feel and enjoy the advantages of this ergonomic and aerodynamic system that you can adjust individually to meet your needs.
We've summarised the most important features of both models for you:
- Suitable for all windshields with a windshield thickness of 3 to 6 mm
- Individual adjustability of the angle, height and distance from the rider
- Optimal relief for head, arms and upper body
- Reduces the impact of the turbulent flow generated by the original windshield through targeted redirection of the travel wind
- Secure fit via attachment with clamp bracket
- Quick and easy to install the spoiler
- Clamp bracket material: anodised Dural aluminium
- Spoiler material: shatter-proof Lexan
- Available in transparent or smoky grey
- With German type approval for use on lots of original windshields (see vehicle allocation)
Specially designed for the BMW R 1200 RS LC and BMW R 1250 RS, we offer a »VARIO-ERGO 3D(+)« wind deflector in transparent and smoky grey, which you can find in the Wunderlich web shop under item nos. 42350-201 and 42350-202.
If you experience turbulences while riding but are generally satisfied with the height, width and other proportions of the original windshield, then we recommend that you use one of our wind deflectors.
1Prices may vary from country to country
Product video Wunderlich wind deflector
Our wind deflector in the wind tunnel on